Not-So-First-Post

12:14 AM




Heloooooo!
Actually this is not my first blog and my first blog post. 
 I've blogging for rubyandrosa.blogspot.com from 2012 with my sister, Rosa. 



Look at the photo above, i've joined a blogger gathering by WhatIWear in 2013. I'm so happy and excited to met other bloggers like Lulut Marganingtyas, Anastasia Goenawan, Cathie Sie, Elen Ang, Gabriella Olivia, Oh Mei Ying, Mitha Komala, Bella F, etc. 
 Could you spot me in the photo? LOL

However, I finally got my nerve to blogging on my own, to create my own story.

It's been a long time I'm not blogging. 
So what's up blogger fellas? Still have the crowd like it used to be?
Or people just move away to Instagram and Youtube?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Stay tune with Blog Updates!

Friends Added

Like Staypartment on Facebook

Subscribe